Not very often, but sometimes we do get the opportunity to learn from pop-stars. Adele may not be a Sufi, but her statements will definitely make your day and show you the right path in life!! They will prove you that despite being one of the most successful women on the planet, she’s still completely real, honest with herself and those who surround her. We love you, Adele!!
1. When she made this perfect quip about “breaking the internet”.
Adele: “At 8 o’clock I knew my first play was going to be done here and then…”
Interviewer: “And then you broke the internet.”
Adele: “Yeah, and I did a Kim Kardashian. Thank god it wasn’t with my ass.”
2. When she was asked about who she says “No” to, and proved that despite being one of the most successful women on the planet, she’s still completely real.
3. And when she proved that she is in complete control of every part of her career.
4. When she made us believe in love again.
5. When she beautifully summed up the scary phase in your mid- to late twenties when you realise you’re actually an adult now.
6. And when she revealed exactly how she’d celebrated winning her own.
7. And when she admitted she’d be far too star-struck to ever work with Beyoncé.
8. When she told this excellent story about going out shopping in her pyjamas.
9. When she revealed the motivation behind writing “Rolling in the Deep”.
10. When she gave her first performance for four years and broke down in happy tears.
11. When she revealed she loves Nicki Minaj. Especially her butt.
12. And, finally, when she called out sexism in the music industry and reminded everyone her size has nothing to do with her job.
Read more: BuzzFeed